We will be leaving on Friday 13th or Sat 14th but would prefer the 13th just so we could have some extra time up our sleeve We will be travelling in convoy with Woody which means our itinerary will be the same as his going to Perth and also on the return trip.  Dave G has also indicated he and a companion will be travelling with us on the way over, not sure about
their return.

Merren and I will be camping most times but if there is a substantial amount of rain forecast on some nights we will probably head for drier accommodation.